Michaels gate

Michaels gate

The only preserved gate of medieval city fortification. Its Gothic foundations were laid in the 1st half of the 14th century. Within 1511 – 1513, it was heightened and rebuilt to its present appearance within 1753 – 1758, when a statue of St. Michael was placed on the top of 51-metre high tower. At present, the Museum of Weapons and City Fortifications is located in the tower. A very nice view of the old city is provided from the tower.

National Bank of SlovakiaCumil BratislavaApollo bridge BratislavaAupark, Bratislava Castle, New bridgeShopping Palace Bratislava

Similar photos:
Bratislava Castle
Aupark Shopping Center
Residence of the President
Incheba Expo Bratislava
Medusa cafe & restaurant
Random photos:
IBM Bratislava
Cafe Mayer
Historical buses
Schöne Naci statue
Ararat restaurant

Permalink: Michaels gate